3.05.2011

Doubles~Thematic Photographic 136

It's time to try and get back in the swing of things. Going back to work aways is exhausting for me. It really takes a toll on my blogging. Leaving between 4& 6 am for a job doesn't give me time in the morning and by the time I get home ... I just want to relax.


So... I am a couple days late for Carmi's Thematic Photographic theme... but what the heck! This week Carmi has chosen the theme of DOUBLES.


Here are my choices ~






You can find more posts on doubles @ Written Inc

6 comments:

that guy said...

very interesting.

the action in the bird shot led me to believe that was the best at first, but then the two beetles was something that is much more rare.

and so small.

it takes a good eye to catch something like that....


Bruce
Bruce Johnson JADIP
Evil Twin
stupid stuff I see and hear
The Dreamodeling Guy
dreamodeling!
The Guy Book
The Guy Book

Max Sartin said...

Great pictures, love the pair of dressing room doors and the two bicyclists, nice choices. Are those turkeys just roaming around?

The Gearheads said...

I particularly like the picture of the two cyclists, it is so energetic.

-Mr

Donnie said...

You shared a lot of great photos for doubles. Really fun.

Bob Scotney said...

Every shot's a winner.

Cathy said...

Very nice Double photos...