6.06.2011

Meet Me on Monday



Welcome to the 47th edition of 
"Meet Me On Monday!"

M.O.M. is a fun little meme over at Never Growing Old
Each Sunday Java will post four get to know you questions.

Today's Questions:

1.  What is was the last piece of candy that you ate?

I really don't eat much candy, but I'm thinking it was probably Runts.


2.  Do you "read" in the bathroom?


Nope!


3.  I can't stand when someone _________?


is rude or out of control. Making their issues know to everyone.


4.  Do you do daily, weekly or monthly grocery shopping?


I try to go weekly.

So there you have it. 
Click on over to




 and see more posts .

3 comments:

Just One Donna said...

You know, I don't think I've ever seen Runts. I'll have to check them out. I wonder if they are available around here. Hmmm... Thanks for stopping by Just One Donna for Meet Me on Monday.

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

My kids LOVE runts ~ and I've never even tasted one. Something tells me I might be missing out....

Jo-anne Blossy said...

I've never heard of Runts but the sure do look good in that photo.