9.24.2011

Good Morning Blog-land....




I feel like I have been away forever! Because of my job (school photographer) I have had very little time to post anything since the middle of July. However, I do peek in a few times a week to see what you all are up to. Normally, about this time in the season, things are starting to slow down a bit, but this year, the company that I work for bought out a competing company, so there is still plenty of work to go around. Even though some of my days will still be rather long, I am going to try to re-enter blog-land and get the posts going again. There have been so many times that I wanted to post things but lack of energy and need of sleep has prevailed.

Not only am I ready to start blogging again, but I'm also ready to re-connect with you... my blogging friends!
Hope to hear from you soon!

~ Vicki ~

No comments: