12.30.2011

More "How to's"

It has been awhile and I am back on my old computer. The main reason for this is because all my pics are here. But I have to tell you ... trying to do anything here is like trying to scrape gum from your shoe. No matter what you do, it just takes forever to get things nice and crisp and new.

You will notice that I have changed my background and header. This took me a good 3 hours, when in all actuality, if everything was running smooth ... it would have been done in 1 or less. I know that soon I will have to let hubby tear everything apart and redo it so that I will be up and running at full speed again.

Anyway~
I thought I would share a blog where I have found great resources on how to do things. Hop on over there and take a look! I'm sure you will find something that you want to try. Sarah @ Clover Lane has a great Blog and some great tutorials!
~Vicki~

1 comment:

Blessings from Cindy said...

Vicki~
Just stopping by to say Happy New Year. I feel for you dealing with the old computer. I need to upgrade mine & scared to lose info. I'm afraid I might have empty pic slots in my old posts!! You did a nice job on your background & header! Thanks for the blog share!
Blessings,
Cindy