5.04.2012

Life is slowing down ...

Well ... no not really. BUT ... tomorrow is my last day of work for a couple of months. That means no more 3:30 mornings! :) That also means I will be blogging more. I have missed you and confess that even though I have tried to peek in on you over the past couple of months ... 3:30am is really early and sleep was more of a priority.

There are several irons in the fire for the couple of months while I will be on layoff. Vacation ... baby showers ... kitchen remodel. These things will be filling my blog.

In looking for ideas for baby showers (Baby girl is expecting a boy, her 1st., in July) and kitchen ideas, the biggest let down has been that very few blogs, websites, etc., actually tell you how to do things or where to get the products they show. That is something I intend to provide. If you see an idea or a product and need more info than I give on my blog feel free to contact me and I'll try my best to get it to you.

Looking forward to your comments!
See ya soon!
~Vicki~

4 comments:

Kay L. Davies said...

Kitchen remodel! Great minds think alike.
I'm just waiting for the plumber to come to turn off the water so our old kitchen can be demolished.
Meanwhile, the cabinetmaker has called to say they're having trouble getting the materials I chose for my new kitchen. Delays? I hope not. He's coming this afternoon, too, to help me choose something else. I am not very happy about that part, but am hoping it won't throw my color scheme off. I already bought the sink, the faucet, the backsplash, according to what I had in mind...
We shall see.
K

Quiltingranny said...

Can't wait!

Kathy said...

I'd love to remodel my kitchen - I find a lot of inspiration on Pinterest - and there are just a few tutorials for such things. I hope you enjoy your break and come on over - have a cup of coffee with me (virtually)!
Have a great day,
Kathy

Quiltingranny said...

Vicky, I am hosting a great giveaway over at my blog, come visit and please let others know about it:
http://quiltingranny.blogspot.com/2012/05/pilot-frixion-pen-giveaway_07.html