3.21.2016

Wishing for Spring

Over the past few days I have jealously peeked in on your blogs. I am jealous of the sunshine and beautiful flowers that you are showing. The part of the country that I live in has yet to show that side of Spring. We have had high Spring winds and grey, rainy cloud coverage for days. Yesterday, we started out with sunshine, but alas, it was soon taken over by those puffy grey blue clouds.

Today was sunny, minus the Spring warmth. However, I took a quick trip to my local plant nursery. Only the green house and store front are open. There are very few plants, but what is there is full of color.
There were many green plants, that in the coming weeks will mature and establish flowers. And there were loads and loads of garden decorations and garden tools in amazing colors. So, for now, I am satisfied with my flower fix. Now I can wait for my tulips and daffodils to emerge. At least I'm trying to.

3 comments:

An Oasis in the Desert said...

I wish I could send you some of our Spring weather, but it's typically a very short season that moves all too quickly into Summer. I'm hoping for a couple more months to enjoy all the flowers that are blooming their little heads off right now.

Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my last post, Vicki! Are you still going through cancer treatment at this time?

Warm hugs,
Carol

theMuddledMarketPlace said...

wow...you went to a plant nursery and did not buy Anything?

i am impressed

Priya said...


What a Beautiful post! This is so chock full of useful information I can't wait to dig and start using my time on blogging. I am just over six month into blogging , I newly wrote an article Best Immune Booster Fitspire product makes immune stronger & healthier to fight against corona.