1.13.2011

Far from home -Thematic Photographic 130

It's Thursday and Carmi @ Written Inc has posted the new theme for this week.

I have been fortunate in that I have been able to do a bit of traveling. You have no idea how hard it is to choose photos for this theme.So in true fashion ... I guess I'll just post several ... from different places.

Shark's Cove, Oahu, Hawaii
 Hanauma Bay, Oahu, Hawaii
 Mall of America, Bloomington, MN 
 Sedona, Arizona

Dunn's River Falls, Jamaica
 Navy Pier, Chicago, IL
Hmmm ... maybe Carmi is trying to develop a travel site.
It could be a collective effort ...
 see where people have been ...
find out the cool places to go.

3 comments:

A Paperback Writer said...

I understand your dilemma in choosing. I had the same problem.
I like the Chicago picture. The only part of Chicago I've ever seen is the airport.

carmilevy said...

I'm glad you didn't limit yourself. And wow, do you seriously get around!

Sometimes, when I see pictures of Hawaii, I think that someone must have painted the landscape because it's just so beautiful.

Then again, I could say the same about all the other places you've been. Maybe we SHOULD start a travel site :)

dennisthemennis.co.uk said...

some great shots there makes me feel like a holiday. and your pier shot makes our UK piers look very small.