2.01.2012

Stick a Pin in it~ Cinnamon Roll Cake~

I am so excited to be posting my first "Stick a pin in it". First, let me say "THANK YOU, thank you, thank you Halsey for linking me up to PINTEREST.

When you are hungry, PINTEREST can be a dangerous place. This is the Pin that I drooled over for DAYS.

               Chef in Training
So one night, literally at about 11pm I decided I just had to make it.

 It went together pretty quick. In no time I had ooey, gooey,  love in every bite, goodness in a pan.
It is soooooooo moist, rich, and crumbly!  It's all you can do to get a piece out of the pan. If you love cinnamon rolls ... this recipe is for you.
 To see what other's are sticking  a Pin in  click on over to SpunkyJunky

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my word, that looks delicious. I agree, pinterest is dangerous for the diet! :)

I've just started a link party devoted to projects inspired by pinterest.
Very Pinteresting Party

I'd love for you to come by and check it out!

Melanie said...

Looks delicious!

Quiltingranny said...

You are so right that is amazing looking! Stop by and visit my giveaway:
http://quiltingranny.blogspot.com/2012/02/we-are-not-moving-giveaway.html