2.20.2012

Terrific Tuesday

Hey y'all!
My days are running into one another again. For several days now I have been meaning to blog a little, but just haven't made it here til today. Yes ... I know it is Monday, but in blogland ... it's Tuesday.

Anyway, I just wanted to share a couple of things.

 First, both Kay and Quiltingranny made comments on my last Project 365 post. They both made comments on my first picture and I just want to let you know exactly what that is. That little frog is sitting on a motorcycle made of diapers. YES, you read right ... diapers. I made it for a co-worker whose son was born on Feb. 12th. Each wheel is made up of 17 #2 diapers. The cycle also consists of 2 receiving blankets, 2 bibs, a washcloth, a baby bottle, and a pair of baby sox. Isn't it the cutest thing ever?

Second, I have to laugh at the picture of the dogs. My dog (Tillie), the Shepard mix is the typical "old lady". She is 13 and as you can tell not real excited about our company ... a "grand dog", Indy, who is about 4 and is just looking for fun and excitement. Any noise or movement has Indy up running around ... which really irritates the begeesis out of Tillie.

Lastly ...

See ya soon!
Keep those comments coming!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really love your blog banner...very awesome idea :)

I wanted to let you know that I'm hosting a month-long Giveaway Jubilee beginning March 1st. I know you've hosted giveaways before and thought you might be interested. You can participate as a giver, a (hopefully) winner, or both! Just click on the button at the top right of my sidebar that says "Giveaway Jubilee" for more info.

Hope you have a lovely weekend,
Sarah