5.13.2010

Rain, rain ... go away ...




 I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired of rain! I think it has been raining a week now. Hmmmm ... I don't even remember how long it has been. I remember that last Saturday we did not go to the Farmer's Market because of the cold and the rain. Sunday, it didn't rain, but it was cool out. 
But, every day since then it has rained. Most of the time it has been a gentle rain and not an all day rain. However, it has been cool, sometimes, down right cold. Last night was cold, the heat went on a few time. Last night, there was lots of lightening. I an so tired of being lulled to sleep by rain and waking up to the rush of water going down the down spout.

Rain ... Rain ... Go AWAY!
           

1 comment:

Debbiedoos said...

Hi there, have not seen you in a long while. I do hope it stops raining...but just think how green the grass will be,and how lovely all gardens will look.