6.18.2010

MOODY MONDAY

Ok ... I'm going to try and do a couple more photo challenge blogs. For right now, it's not hard to do since I am off work for  few months. The real challenge will be when I go back to work ... trying to keep up. The challenge blogs may go to the wayside then, especially the ones that have voting. It's so easy to get discouraged when you have professional photographers submitting pictures and you see how far you have to go or how hard you have to work to get a decent picture.

Anyway, here is my shot for SPORTY:

                                            This entry is a little late, but I hope you enjoy it.
                                            You can find more Sporty photos at Moody Monday

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand how you feel being up against the professional photographers. I think this shot is great, if that helps at all. I used to play volleyball in high school so I figure you must have really good timing to catch this shot. Bravo!

Happy seriously belated Moody Monday (on Sunday)! =) lol

Maboe said...

I agree with you, but this is just for fun! Thanks for your comment!