6.24.2010

WEEKDAY PHOTO ~Urban #4~

Today's Urban theme is Pathway. This gets so confusing to me. The definition of URBAN is CITY. Of course, this represents cities from all over the world and what is "CITY" to people in America is totally different to people in other countries. I enjoy seeing all the different examples of the subjects posted on Weekday Photos. Pathway  has been hard for me to choose. I live in between a city and a town, kind of out in the country. I am torn between 2 pictures. You can choose your favorite.

This is a pathway of a Trail that goes right past my home.The path continues on the other side of the road.

This pathway is in the city I live near. The Rock River flows through this City. This pathway takes you along the River through the downtown area.


For a look at more Pathway Photos
check out Weekday Photos

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I love the first one, but then again I'd rather be in the country than in the city. The way the trees frame the pathway is great!

ChrisJ said...

Oh definitely the pathway through the trees. It is beautiful. I liked your mugs from your last post too. Very creative.

Anonymous said...

I like the first best, it's romantic ;-)

Maboe said...

I like the first!