4.05.2011

ABC Wednesday ~L

Isn't it funny how fast the days fly? Last week on this day I was sitting in warm sunshine on a catamaran, just off the coast of Key West. That all seems like a dream, as I am now back in the 50 degree temps of Wisconsin.But my heart and soul is aching for summer. The result ... the pick for my ABC Wednesday~L ...

L is for Lakes and Lazy Summer days ~


Last summer, my daughter, her friend, and I took a trip to Northern Wisconsin to Lake Minocqua.


The first evening we went to the Lake and took pictures of the sunset.



The next day we went to a smaller Lake with a beach area to relax and enjoy the sun.

You can find more posts on the letter ~L~




  

10 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Great pics for the L Day, Vicki, and I bet they do bring back wonderful memories! I think so many of us are longing for some sun and warmth!! Hope you have a lovely week! Stay warm!

Sylvia
ABC Team

Leslie: said...

I can sure relate to your desire for warm days...we've been deluged by rain and cold for this time of year and I feel like I'm back in the deep winter! Come on Sun!!! :D
Have a lovely week, Vicki!

Leslie
abcw team

Roger Owen Green said...

it'll be summer again soon...ish
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

photowannabe said...

Ooo that looks so inviting. Can't wait for summer to be here.

Jane and Chris said...

Oh, those lazy days of summer...do you think they will EVER arrive?
Jane x

Meryl said...

What beautiful colors in those photos. As I sit in NYC with winter not wanting to leave, your summer scenes are soooo appealing!

J.Rylie.C said...

lovely images!

Please come take a peek at the laughters at my page. Thank you!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Beautiful and LOVELY choice for L.

Please come and see the Lamborghini at my page.

Su-sieee! Mac said...

My kind of vacation!

Lisa said...

Sunset captures are simply the best! I love, Love LOVE the colors in your shots here. Lovely.