4.02.2011

Meet Me on Monday

Welcome to the 40th edition of Meet Me on Monday!!!

WOW! Has it been a week already? Time sure flies fast when you lots to do, or want to do.

Anyhoo, here are todays questions :


1.  Crunchy or soft tacos?

2.  Do you scrapbook?
     I have done a few projects in the past, several years ago. I still have loads of   
     paper and all sorts of tools to scrapbook. whenever my Grand-daughter has a  
     project she knows exactly where to find what she needs. 

3.  Do you take any daily medications?
           
    
4.  What is your favorite sound?



I LOVE the sound of the ocean!
    
5.  Where were you born?

Thanks to Java for hosting this fun meme.

** I was getting this post ready last Sunday night before I was to go out of town. Just as I was about to post it, our electricity went out.  I am posting today, even though I can no longer link up to the meme . I would love to hear comments from "my friends"
XOXOX

1 comment:

ChrisJ said...

Hi Vicki: thank you for visiting my blog and your kind words. I really hope to be back blogging regularly soon. Guess you're still getting bad weather, but spring can't be far behind.