4.10.2011

Meet Me on Monday

Welcome to the 42nd edition of Meet Me on Monday!





Every Sunday, Java, @ Never Growing Old will post five get to know you  questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post. It's a fun little meme ... why not give it a try?




Today's Questions


1.  Who would be your dream celebrity date?
Johnny Depp
Every movie I have seen him in I have enjoyed. 


2.  Do you have any food restrictions?
 Both milk and sour cream upset my stomach.

3.  How much time do you take to get ready in the morning?

That includes showering , drying and curling my hair.


4.  Sausage or bacon?

Bacon is the best!

5.  Do you Google, Bing or Yahoo?

Now it's your turn!

2 comments:

Bum Luxury said...

I agree w/ bacon and Google. Johnny Depp would be an interesting date! :)

Bridget from www.bumluxury.blogspot.com

Jo-anne Blossy said...

I'm with you on the bacon. Johnny Depp's not a bad choice either :)