5.04.2011

ABC Wednesday ~ P

Here it is another ABC Wednesday! I missed N & O, but that's ok. Work was just soooooooo crazy! And I'm just going to go with the flow.

Todays letter is ~P~

P is for our pet, puppy, Piper who is part Pug ad part Boston Terrier.

T
This is what she looked like when we first got her

She has a "BIG" smile on her face after an afternoon of running around with my Grandson.


But pretty much ... this is how she spends her day.



Oh ... and can you tell ... 
She REALLY HATES the cold weather here in Wisconsin.
For more posts on the letter ~P~ click 


Badge Design By Troy

8 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

poor puppy!
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Debbiedoos said...

Perfect post today..hop on in the pet party. I love the mix of pug and boston..what a personality mix, so cute!

Gattina said...

She is really cute !

ChrisJ said...

Piper is a cute puppy! I love any blog about animals.

Mel_Cole said...

What a cute pet dog you have. Handsome puppy Eyes. Would love you to visit my ABC Wednesday page here.

Karen said...

What a cutie! Love the hoodie shot. Stop by and meet Bijoux and Paris.

Misfit in Paradise said...

I love her coloring.
Donna - ABC Team

Savannah Granny said...

Sweet Baby. I loved the one with the "smile". Hugs, Ginger