5.01.2011

I'm B-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ck!

Did you miss me? You probably didn't even notice that I haven't posted in over a week .... BUT ... that's ok. I understand. It's Spring and you're busy doing stuff that you haven't been able to do in months.

These last two weeks of work have been S-U-P-E-R CRAZY! Working 12 hour days and getting only 5 hours of sleep takes it toll. BUT ... now it's over and I can get on with life.

There is a lot I need to catch up on (30 Day Photo Challenge). Things I want to post on my blog, things I want to do around the house, things I want to do in the garden.

As I have said before ... I did keep up with a few of you this week and was sooooooo tempted to leave comments, but for the sake of time and rational thought I didn't. So look out this coming week ... I may have a lot to say.

Here's to catching up  ... this week!

XOXOX
~Vicki~

No comments: