5.22.2011

A trip to the "BIG" City

Good Morning! The sun is shinning!!! Almost done with my second cup of coffee. Soon I will be heading out to work in my garden ... BUT ... first...

I just wanted to share a little of last week-end. Let me tell you ... it has taken almost a week to re-coop. I'm not as young as I use to be and having 3 full days of walking around put my body into shock.

Last week-end my siblings and I took a trip to New York. Just five of us, no spouses, no kids, just 3 brothers and 2 sisters.


We haven't all been together in maybe 5 or 6 years. We all live in different states ( MN, VA, WI, CO, OH) and for awhile one brother was pretty much living in Singapore. It was good to see each of them. Although New York was a bit overwhelming.  I mean... it is H-U-G-H !! I am use to Chicago. It is a good size city, but probably at least 10 times smaller than New York. It compares right up there with Paris. AND ... there is no way you can do the city justice in 3 days. We crammed as much in as we possibly could, but there is still soooooooooo much more to see.

Let me share so of the highlights!

















Maybe next time I'll get to see a Broadway play!


1 comment:

Karen said...

New York is a wonderful and fun city to visit. How nice that you spent time with your siblings. You got some really great shots of the city as well.