2.22.2011

ABC Wednesday ~ F is for

FREEDOM


Freedom can  refer to an absence of undue restrictions 
and an opportunity to exercise one's rights and powers. 


Freedom emphasizes the opportunity given for the 
exercise of one's rights, powers, desires, or the like:
 freedom of speech or conscience; freedom of movement. 














This past week, teachers in the State of Wisconsin 
have been exercising their right of this type of FREEDOM.


Thanks to  Mrs. Nesbitt For hosting the fun and 
informative meme.
Thanks to  Sylvia for hosting the letter "F".


To view more "F" posts click ~ HERE



9 comments:

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

powerful freedom demonstrations.

cheers.

dianasfaria.com said...

I love it when people exercise their freedoms in this country!
Great F post.

Lulu Post said...

yes freedom.
Please visit my entry: F is for Fishing

Roger Owen Green said...

I'm loving what's been going on in Wisconsin, which has a rich history of progressive politics, recent election notwithstanding

ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Gattina said...

I think our freedom is rather restricted compared to when I was a teenager. You are not allowed to smoke, to drink, to walk through the woods, to drive at a suitable speed, to walk your dog, to let your cat outside etc etc ...
Yes, you can say that your favorite president or king is an idiot, without paying a fine.
Gattina
ABC team

Dhemz said...

everybody deserves to be FREE...freedom indeed!

Hope you can check out my ABC Wednesday entry as well. Thanks!

Carola said...

Freedom - that is a great choice for F. The most important F.

Leslie said...

Hi Vicki,
Congratulations! You are my 140th follower and thus you are going to be receiving a gift.. Click on my blog post below to see what it's all about. Then email me your address and I'll be sending you out your gift and I will be hightlighting your blog in an upcoming post!
http://tranquilacresofalexandriatwp.blogspot.com/2011/02/gift-for-every-10.html

Congratulations and thank you for following Tranquil Acres of Alexandria!

Leslie

Debbiedoos said...

Awesome F post Vicky...everyone should have FREEDOM!